Friday, October 8, 2010

Wow. It has been a while.

OK! Well, It has been FOREVER since I've updated this thing. Ha!

First off, Great news... I should be getting my braces off in two to three months! I'm SO excited. :D I can't wait. This is gonna be goooood.

Plans for this month? Well, Chelsei Henderson is coming to our house in about two weeks! Exciting, I know. ;)

Jacob's birthday is this month also. He's gonna be OLD!! Kidding. Only 18. It's crazy how fast we are growing up.

We've all been very busy in school here. We are all doing online courses through Arizona Virtual Academy, Or, AZVA. It is fun, stressful, crazy, and new to us! We will get used to it, I'm sure.

OOOOOH kay, In December, There is one chick that is coming to visit by the name of *Andrea Yohe.* I am SO excited to see her. This is going to be the BEST. EVER! She is staying with us for a week, I believe. It will be fun. :D

Okie dokie, This year is ending fast. The faster it end's, The closer I get to being able to DRIVE! How scary is THAT?! :P LOOK OUT ARIZONA! HERE COME'S SARA SHULER! Aaaahhh!

Well, That's all for now. Hope you enjoy my 'little' update.

God bless you all.

With love,
SaraBethy <3

1 comment: